To all our wonderful clients,
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience over the last week with the re-structuring of our procedures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are doing everything in our power to ensure the safety of our brilliant staff and valued clients.
As of last Monday (23rd March), we have implemented some precautionary measures to enable us to continue attending to the needs of your furbabies safely.
This means from now on:
– When you call to make an appointment, our nurses will ask you some health and travel questions. Please be honest, as even if you are currently unwell or in isolation, we can take different steps to help assist you.
– All of our nurse admissions for surgery, grooming and boarding will happen the day before your appointment, and will be conducted over the phone.
– We are requesting that all payments are made over the phone where possible, or via Eftpos if over the phone is not an option for you.
– All of our clients will remain outside of our clinic while we see to your pet. We are enforcing social distancing, so please remember to stay at least 2 metres from our vets and nurses at all times.
– When you arrive for your appointment, please phone the clinic and let us know you have arrived. One of our beautifully PPE dressed nurses will then come to you and get some further information to give to our vet. We will then take your animal from you into our reception room, wipe over your pets carry cage or swap it’s lead for ours (for a dog) and return it to you while you wait.
– The nurse will then ask you to either wait in your car if convenient, or on one of our outside chairs while the vet examines your pet.
– The vet will then call you on your mobile to speak to you about your pet and the consultation, before transferring you over to one of our nurses for payment.
– One of our nurses will then return your pet to you, along with any required medications, or products.
As we have now been declared an essential service, we will continue to be open to you for all future requirements but please, we encourage you to stay home as much as possible.
Changes are happening daily at the moment, and we will try our best to keep you updated as often as we can. Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 4947 1311 with any queries you have, and one of our team members will help you out.
We wish everyone the best of luck with this current crisis, and hope that normality returns quickly for all of our sakes.
Take care of yourself and others,
All the team of Mount Hutton Pet Hospital.
Conveniently situated at Shop 15, Progress Rd Mount Hutton. Mount Hutton Pet Hospital offers a spacious and comfortable waiting room, as well as three consultation rooms, to allow us to service your pet’s needs promptly and efficiently. In addition, we have 2 modern surgical theatre, preparation area, high quality hospital wards, digtal imaging, in house Pathology, boarding and grooming facilities. Our veterinarians and qualified nurses are committed to caring. As pet owners ourselves, we understand and respect the special bond you share with your pet, as well as the love, loyalty and pleasure they bring to your life. Our aim is to provide you with cutting edge medicine and surgery, and the very best customer service.
|Phone Number||(02) 4947 1311|
|Address||Shop 15 Progress Rd Mount Hutton|
|After Hours||For after hours enquiries – Please ring 49471311 and leave your name and contact details for our freindly staff to call you back on the next working day. If you need emergency care for you pet then please contact the Animal Referral and Emergency Centre on 49577106 at 4 Lang rd Broadmedow|