In December 2006 we opened our doors on our Boarding Facility which is still growing and changing every moment. Whether your going on holidays, need emergency boarding or just someone to mind your beloved pet for just the day or even a couple of hours we are here to help.
The boarding facility is located right here at the hospital with all our nurses attending to your pets, you can have peace of mind knowing that Veterinary Care is available at all times.
Day Stays are available upon request!
We care not only for Dogs and Cats but also for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Birds and the occasional reptiles.
Our boarding facilities include;
- Outside runs for your loving dogs to sunbathe and run around with trampoline beds and pseudo grass for comfort.
- We supply everything your pet needs such as food (If they are on a special diet it is recommended you bring in their own), leads, bowls, jumpers, toys and bedding.
- The kennels and cattery are supplied with air conditioned comfort 24 hours each day, with areas for birds to sun bathe and reptiles are supplied with temperature controlled tanks monitored by our nurses at all times.
- We have a large cat run that stimulates your cat with climbing and hiding games.
- Each pet gets personal play or cuddle time depending on their preference.
- Cold ice blocks made from chicken stock and apple juice in summer and spring.
- Three times a day your dogs are walked and given a chance to run in the local park.
- Pets are fed high quality premium brand diets and have constant fresh water.
- A chance to play with other animals (This is always by consent from the owner only).
- Complimentary baths before departure.
Boarding Admit and Discharge Times:
Weekday (Monday to Friday)
11am to 1pm and 3pm to 5pm
Weekend (Saturdays only!)
10am to 11:30pm
Thinking about booking in?
Check out our Boarding Policies (Here) regarding everything you need to know before booking in.
If you would like to enquire about boarding or book in a time call us on 4947 1311 or click here.